Monday 1 September 2008

New Set of Postings Coming Soon

I will be featuring shortly a new set of postings "Rareones" which i will post whole albums that i have that as far as i am aware are either... no longer available/hard to get/or not having been posted on this network of sites (that i have seen anyway!) . I will still be running the mixes, but as i have had some requests and have received another big plastic box of old Cd's from my parents! I thought i would give it a go! Again if any of the artist have any issues with the material being posted let me know and i will take it down straight away and apologise profusely...

Let me know what you think......

PS - Further to my previous post if anyone has the facility to turn cassettes into MP3's let me know as i have a load of interesting stuff on tape i can send to you and you can keep if they can be converted and posted!

1 comment:

kurt said...

hi. i am forever searching for the following. hope you could help..
Band of Slaves - eternity
Honeycave - beautiful boy w/ ugly teeth
The Dandys - in an english country garden

thanks and keep it up!!!